- Jenny Vincent (Nagtegaal) began her music studies in Winnipeg where she completed her undergraduate degrees in music and education.
- She continued her organ studies with Arie Keijzer in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Jenny has performed as a soloist throughout Canada and has enthusiastically shared the stage with other musicians, choirs and colleagues from coast to coast.
- Jenny is recognized for her superior accompanying skills, exemplified in her work as accompanist for the Nathaniel Dett Chorale.
- In 2010, to much acclaim, along with her colleague David Drinkell (organist at the St. Johnís Anglican Cathedral), Jenny performed the complete organ works of J. S. Bach in a series of eighteen concerts in St. Johnís, NL.
- In 2017 She created the very successful music series organWORX in Parksville.
- Besides music, Jenny has shown her creative side as a teacher of visual arts in various public schools.
- Jenny quit her music making for a few years to go back to school and to pursue her love of fashion design.
- She has now begun a new series of Sacred Art Workshops at Knox United Church in Parksville. These workshops have included collage, water structuring, hand stitching, print making,etc.