Art in the Park
This two day arts and craft fair takes place in the gardens surrounding the tennis courts in the Community Park. Paintings, sculptures, jewelry, pottery, photography, art cards, children’s clothing, art glass and much more will be available to purchase.
Date and Location:
Art in the Park will take place on Saturday, July (10:00am-6:00pm) & Sunday, July (10:00am-4:00pm), 2022.
- Registrations will be accepted until June, 2022 (space permitting). Registration forms are reviewed and accepted in order of receipt. No on-site registrations will be allowed.
- The cost to participate is $100.00. We do not accept single day registrations.
Space Requirements/Set up:
- Once registration has closed, vendors will be sent the layout and asked to select their top 3 locations. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests. Priority will be given to those who apply and pay first.
- All artisans will be provided with a 10×10 space. All merchandise displayed is to remain in your allocated space. Please provide your own table and/or tent and equipment. Please do not change sites, unless by permission of the event organizers.
- Set up is between 7:30-9:30am, with public viewing beginning at 10:00am. As you drive into the park, a representative will greet and direct you to your assigned spot. You may drive close to your designated spot along the road to unload, but your vehicle must be moved to a designated parking space as soon as possible.
- Power is NOT available due to the location in the Park.
- No flea market, second hand, liquidated items or drug paraphernalia is to be sold. We reserve the right to decline goods that do not follow our guidelines and to jury all products being sold by artisans.
- Please ensure you pack up your items at the end of the day on the Saturday. You can leave your tent and tables as we will provide roving security overnight. Walls on your tent which you can close are recommended. Overnight security will be provided but it is advisable not to leave valuables onsite unattended.
- Artisans are required to remove any and all garbage, leaving their sites clean and clear.
- Please leave your pets at home.
Artisans are responsible for obtaining their own insurance.The Parksville Beach Festival Society’s insurance does not cover artisans, or theft & breakage of their goods.
The event will take place rain or shine!
If you are unable to attend the event, please email email@example.com. Sorry, but no refunds will be made.
The Parksville Beach Festival Society welcomes artists and crafters to showcase their talents on Saturday, July (10:00am-6:00pm) & Sunday, July (10:00am-4:00pm), 2022, in the Parksville Community Park.
Please fill out all fields and carefully read all the Terms and Conditions above
Put your business in the spotlight and reach over 100,000 potential customers. There are many ways to participate! If you don’t find the right fit for your business and budget, we would be happy to customize a benefit package to suit your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master sculptors from all around the world apply to participate in Parksville’s annual competition each year.